News and Events
Santa's Coming to the Marketplace!
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- November 27, 28 and 29
- December 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19 and 20
- 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Bring your Marketplace receipt dated 11/27/15 to 12/20/2015 totaling $25 (excluding tax) or more to our Santa Studio to receive your FREE SANTA PHOTO. Photo packages also available for purchase.
Toys For Tots Event - November 27-29 from 11am-3pm
Camille's Sidewalk Cafe
November 27 through December 20.
Light Up The Night!
- Join us at The Marketplace for our annual Menorah lighting ceremony in the grass area in front of Que Pasa on Sunday, December 6, 2015 from 5:00pm - 8:00pm. Traditional Chanukah donuts and dreidels will be available for those attending. The Menorah will be displayed from December 6 through December 14.
Chico's Celebrate the Present Sale
Celebrate the Present
40% off entire store*
Passport Members Take an Extra 5% off
*Not Valid with any other offers.
Hoffmann Hospice Light Up A Life
Tuesday, December 1 at 6:30pm
- Hoffmann Hospice invites you and your family to join them in celebrating a loved one, friend, or family member by placing a symbolic light on their tree for their annual Light Up A Life ceremony. Light Up A Life is a beautiful evening that brings the community together to honor and remember loved ones as they begin the holiday season with music, cookies, and the lighting of the Christmas tree at The Marketplace. Hoffmann Hospice encourages everyone to join them on the evening of December 1st to let their light shine with family and friends. The names of each individual recognized with a light will be read during the candle light ceremony. Guests are asked to make a minimum $10 donation for each individual recognized with a light, and donations of $100 or more will receive a commemorative ornament for the 2015 holiday season. Proceeds from this event help Hoffmann Hospice continue to care for terminally ill patients in Kern County requiring hospice services. To reserve your lights please visit the Light Up A Life event page on the Hoffmann Hospice website www.hoffmannhospice.org or call (661) 410-1010.